Join The Community

October 26, 2013

Live in Nanny - DENVER - perfect for student (Denver / DU / Platte Park)


LIVE IN NANNY

Hi! My name is Sara and I live in the Platte Park / DU neighborhood in Denver. I am looking for a mature, experienced housekeeper/nanny who is interested in a full-time, live-in position.

Please email your resume and three references if interested.

Live (and eat) in my home in exchange for 25-30 hours a week as a mother's helper/nanny/ cook/house keeper. I work in the area full time and my son goes to a local preschool 5 days a week. My son is with his father every Wednesday and every other weekend so you would always have that time off. The nanny will be required to drive to pick up my son and trips to the grocery store.

Primary responsibilities will include:
Mornings 7-9 am drive child to school M, T, TH, F.
Clean and pick up house
Changing bedding
Laundry
Meal preparation
Going to the grocery store
Evenings 4-5 pm pick up child from school M, T, TH, F

We can work together to make a consistent weekly schedule; however the nanny would need to be flexible for some later hours during the week and weekends when my son is home with me.

Qualifications:
Experience with small children
Experience with and good at house cleaning / house keeping
Reliable transportation
Driver's license
Can give me a commitment
Cellphone
Background check
Natural comfort around small children
Energetic and creative

Please email me your resume: 7djp9-4153871496@job.craigslist.org 

Tell me about yourself, your experience, and why you think you are a good nanny. I look forward to meeting you!